Welcome to the Cliftonville
Open all year round, the Cliftonville Hotel has established an enviable reputation as one of North Norfolk's leading hotels with stunning coastal views.
The Edwardian elegance of the hotel has been skillfully retained, whilst the comfort and standards that guests have come to expect from a top class family run hotel are self evident.
- 30 ensuite rooms with a premier seafront position & spectacular views
- Only 500 yards to the Blue Flag awarded beach and pier
- Great place to stay to try Galton’s new Fish and Chip shop No1’s
- Families with children welcome (dogs and cats also welcome)
- East wing rooms accessible by lift
- Reception, Bar and Ballroom all Wi-Fi enabled
- 2 restaurants (Bolton's Bistro & Westcliff) for informal or formal dining
- All day Buttery Bar and Coffee Shop
- Private car park for guests and patrons
- Independently owned and managed by a local family
January 21, 2015 |
Check out our Facebook Page for our latest competition, for you chance to win 2 tickets to the Dinner and Dance on...
January 20, 2015 |
Check out this BBC News article on the record breaking population growth of the Seal at Blakeney...
June 14, 2014 |
Checkout the link below, Norfolk voted Classiest County in...