1. A reservation is a contract under British Law. It can be made by telephone, fax or in writing and confirmed with a debit/credit card, cash or cheque.
2. Bookings are secured by payment of a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit equivalent to the first night’s accommodation charge which will be charged at time of booking and will be deducted from your account at the end of you stay.
3. The hotel will confirm your booking by email or in writing. It is your responsibility to check arrival and departure dates, room types and tariffs, and to advise us immediately if any details are incorrect.
4. If you wish to amend your booking please advise us as soon as possible and we will make every effort to meet your requirement.
5. Single rooms are available at no extra cost. A Supplement in charged for single occupancy of a double/twin rooms
6. Prices quoted are correct and include VAT when the reservation was made. Due to unforeseen market forces we reserve the right to amend prices accordingly
1. Cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to arrival will incur no further charge beyond the deposit.
2. If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your arrival you will lose your deposit and you could be liable for a cost equal to any loss of income incurred if we are unable to refill the room
3. In the event of early departure, you will be charged in full for the day of departure.
4. We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to cover any cost should you have to cancel your booking
1. The Cliftonville Hotel reserves the right to amend or cancel any booking without liability on its part. We reserve the right to offer you an alternative choice of dates or local location for your stay should the unlikely event arise.
2. The hotel will not be responsible for any loss arising from such circumstances.
3. We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance
1. Children under 16 years are charged at £10.00 per child, per night for Accommodation and Breakfast, provided they are sharing a room with two full paying adults.
2. Children under 5 years are free with all meals to be paid for separately.
3. Travel Cots are available at a charge of £5.00 per night and we request you provide your own bedding.
1. Well behaved dogs are welcome in the hotel at a cost of £8.00 per dog, per night and this includes a meal each day as required. We only allow dogs in certain rooms, please contact us to check availability.
2. All dog meals are to be ordered at Reception upon arrival and collected from there at the agreed time.
3. Side door keys are available from Reception as the hotel is closed between 11pm and 7.30am every night.
4. Dogs are not allowed in the two restaurants, but a table can be set up in the bar area if you wish your dog to join you for Breakfast or Dinner.
5. Dog owners are reminded that they are responsible for any damage their animals may cause.
1. Special Dinner, Bed and Breakfast prices are only available if all nights are booked as such.
2. Special 3, 4, 5 and 7 night rates may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
3. Special rates and offers do not apply to weekends or Public Holidays.
4. We reserve the right to serve the Table d’hote Menu in either of the two restaurants. Bolton’s Bistro is a separate restaurant and no priority is given to hotel residents. Tables must be booked in advance.
1. Parking is available in the on-site car park and is on a first come first served basis and we cannot reserve spaces.
2. Cars are parked at the risk of the owners and the Cliftonville Hotel cannot accept responsibility for any damage or theft occurring to vehicles.
3. If a vehicle is left in the car park without consent of the Cliftonville Hotel, we reserve the right to remove the vehicle at the owners’ expense.
1. We reserve the right to charge guests for any damage caused by accidental, deliberate, negligent or reckless acts of the guest (or their guests) to any property of the Cliftonville Hotel.
2. We reserve the right to charge guests for the replacement of any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent.
3. We reserve the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered or interfered with any fire prevention equipment or fire detection system. Guests found to have tampered or interfered in any way will be charged any costs incurred to the Cliftonville Hotel due to their actions. Depending on the severity the Police maybe contacted.
1. In line with Government Legislation, Smoking is prohibited in all rooms and public areas. Guests who breach this policy will be fined £100.00 per room.
1. All our guest have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
2. Any action deemed inappropriate by Management, the Cliftonville Hotel reserve the right, after all allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest, which may entail asking the guest to leave the premises.
3. If any illegal activity is brought to the attention of Management, the Cliftonville hotel reserve the right, after all allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest which may entail asking the guest to leave the premises or involving the police.
1. All prices are fully inclusive of VAT.
2. Gratuities at customer’s discretion.
3. The hotel does not accept American express as a valid payment type.
4. All agreed credit amounts are due within 28 days of invoice and we reserve the right to charge
interest at a rate of 2% of the base amount, per month on all overdue accounts.
THE CLIFTONVILLE HOTEL