Terms of business
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent to the total of the first night’s stay is required to secure any reservation made.
- A reservation is a contract under British Law. It can be made by telephone, fax or in writing and confirmed with a debit/credit card, cash or cheque.
- Children under 16 years are charged at £10.00 per child, per night for Accommodation and Breakfast, provided they are sharing a room with two full paying adults.
- Children under 5 years are free with all meals to be paid for separately.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in the hotel at a cost of £8.00 per dog, per night and this includes a meal each day if required.
- All dog meals are to be ordered at Reception upon arrival and collected from there at the agreed time.
- Side door keys are available from Reception as the hotel is closed between 11pm and 7.30am every night.
- Dogs are not allowed in the two restaurants, but a table can be set up in the bar area if you wish you dog to join you for Breakfast or Dinner.
- We only allow dogs in certain rooms, please contact us to check availability.
Terms and Conditions
- Special Dinner, Bed and Breakfast prices are only available if all nights are booked as such.
- Special 3, 4, 5 and 7 night rates may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Special rates and offers do not apply to weekends or Public Holidays.
- We reserve the right to serve the Table d’hote Menu in either of the two restaurants.
- We make an allowance against the Bistro Menu for any guests on the Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rate who choose to eat in the Bistro.
- Bolton’s Bistro is a separate restaurant and no priority is given to hotel residents. Tables must be booked in advance.
- Dog owners are reminded that they are responsible for any damage their animals may cause.
- All prices are fully inclusive of VAT.
- Gratuities at customer’s discretion.